Don’t forget that perfect Insta shot in front of our flower wall! #AscotGoodTimes
It’s not all horses at Ascot; here are some other things not to miss on Good Friday Raceday, with free entry!
- Pimms Caravan – selling, you guessed it, Pimms cocktails for just $10 along with a range of other tasty beverages
- Frosé on the front lawn – visit our Frosé pop up bar, right amongst the action near the finishing post - serving delicious Frosé perfect for this humid weather!
- Elsie Pop-up Kitchen – how could you not want Elsie WA Ale battered fish and chips or delicious fish tacos accompanied by Elsie WA Ale this Good Friday?
- (EDIT - Sold out 27/03) Handy Hamper – our gourmet hamper not only provides you with food and drink, it also reserves you a trackside shaded area complete with tables, chairs and a picnic rug. (Pre bookings essential)
- Schweppes Cocktail Bar – you'll find this in the cabana offering free tastings as well as a full-stocked bar with cocktails and spirits to compliment a new range of yummy mixers
- Grandstand Bistro & Sports Bar – joining our usual salt and pepper squid offering we are also serving up our new prawn and basil pizzas…mmmm
- Flametree Lawn – if you’ve got the kiddies in tow, this is the spot for you with free rides and entertainment and a special appearance by the Easter Bunny himself
- (EDIT - Sold out 27/03) Flying Colours Restaurant– keen on WA produce? Enjoy a 3 course luncheon with the bonus of a private LCD screen and a reserved table for the day (Pre bookings essential)
- Live Entertainment – join Red Square band in the Pavilion Bar – an acoustic duo for a relaxed sing along
- Don’t forget that perfect Insta shot in front of our flower wall! #AscotGoodTimes