A day at the races is a great combination of exciting racing action, great food and beverages, friends and above all stylish fashion.
We encourage our patrons to make the most of elegant racing traditions and make your mark by planning your raceday outfit. Ladies and gentlemen are encouraged to be neatly dressed and groomed with shoes to be worn at all times.
We have a range of areas at the venue, including lots of grassed areas and outdoor bars, so smart casual attire is also welcomed in General Admission. We encourage you not to wear thongs for your own safety.
For ladies, racewear may include:
- Hats and fedoras, fascinators, headpieces including headbands, turbans and headscarves
- Elegant racewear including dresses, pantsuits, jumpsuits and culottes
- Wedges, heels or flats - comfortable for a day on the grass or indoors
- Smart casual and tailored denim is also permitted in general admission areas
For gentlemen, racewear may include:
- Suits - tie optional
- Jackets and trousers or tailored shorts to the knee
- Smart casual and tailored denim is also permitted
Click here to view Members Area Dress Code