1. The promoter of TABtouch Punters Club is the Western Australian Turf Club trading as Perth Racing (ABN 82 227 231 356) of 70 Grandstand Road, Ascot WA 6104.
2. Rules on how to enter TABtouch Punters Club form part of these terms and conditions. TABtouch Punters Club entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. Directors, officers and employees of Perth Racing and TABtouch are ineligible to enter. TABtouch Punters Club entrants must be 18 years or older.
4. TABtouch Punters Club entry is via the purchase of a table for five people. Each TABtouch Punters Club table must nominate a team name and a team captain before the competition starts. The captain will be responsible for placing each of their team's TABtouch Punters Club bets.
5. TABtouch Punters Club is a game of skill. Each TABtouch Punters Club team will receive one $50 and eight $25 wagering vouchers. Each TABtouch Punters Club team must bet $50 on the Magic Millions-Kingston Town Classic and $25 on each of the other eight races at Ascot Racecourse on Saturday 7 December 2019. All TABtouch Punters Club bets must be placed on one or more of the following tote options: win, place, quinella, exacta, trifecta or first four. Captains must place their TABtouch Punters Club team's bet(s) no later than five minutes before the advertised start time of the race relating to the wagering voucher. TABtouch Punters Club teams which do not beat the five-minute deadline will have their wagering voucher assigned to a tote win bet on the fixed odds favourite two minutes before the race's advertised start time - in the event of equal favourites at that time, the bet will be assigned to the one with the lowest saddlecloth number. Late scratchings and declared non-runners that result in a refund based on standard wagering rules will have it added to the TABtouch Punters Club team's score. It is the responsibility of TABtouch Punters Club team captains to check their tickets before handing them to the host, who will record them for competition purposes and, also, store them for settling purposes, which will occur at the end of the event. The host will update the TABtouch Punters Club scoreboard after each race and it will be on display.
6. Perth Racing will place $250 of every TABtouch Punters Club table sale into the competition's prize pool. The TABtouch Punters Club team which has the highest total score at the end of the event will receive 50 per cent of the prize pool, the second highest scoring team will receive 30% of the prize pool and the third highest scoring team will receive 20% of the prize pool. If there are one or more ties, dead heat rules will apply to the prize pool.
7. Each TABtouch Punters Club team will receive the dividends associated with their competition bets.
8. Perth Racing will issue cheques to each TABtouch Punters Club entrant of the value of 20% of their team's competition bet dividends and, where applicable, 20% of their team's share of the competition's prize pool. Perth Racing will issue these individual cheques at the end of the event.
9. If the Ascot Racecourse meeting scheduled for Saturday 7 December 2019 is either postponed or abandoned before its first race, Perth Racing will refund TABtouch Punters Club table purchases based on its standard terms and conditions. If the Ascot Racecourse meeting scheduled for Saturday 7 December 2019 starts but is abandoned before its fifth race, TABtouch Punters Club will be deemed a non-event - each team will receive $250 of the competition prize pool plus the dividends associated with their competition bets, including the dollar value for each of their unused wagering vouchers. If the Ascot Racecourse meeting scheduled for Saturday 7 December 2019 starts but is abandoned after its fifth race, the TABtouch Punters Club scoreboard will be used to rank the teams - each team will receive the dividends associated with their competition bets, including the dollar value for each of their unused wagering vouchers, and the competition prize pool will be distributed in accordance with Item Six.
10. If, for any reason, TABtouch Punters Club is not capable of running as planned (including, without limitation, due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Perth Racing, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion), Perth Racing will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations and reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition. Perth Racing is not responsible for any malfunction, delay or traffic congestion on any telephone network or line, computer online system, servers or providers, equipment, software or website.
11. Promotion of competing commercial entities to those involved in TABtouch Punters Club is not permitted. Anyone whom Perth Racing suspects of marketing product(s) not associated with TABtouch Punters Club may be asked to leave the event and, in such an instance, no refund would apply.
12. TABtouch Punters Club entrants consent to receive further information from Perth Racing. Also, TABtouch Punters Club entrants consent to appear in a reasonable amount of competition-related advertising and publicity.
13. Perth Racing reserves the right to alter any of the above terms and conditions should it deem necessary. Furthermore, Perth Racing's decision will be final.
14. TABtouch Punters Club entrants release TABtouch and its associated companies from all liability arising in respect of the promotion and acknowledge that:
a) the promotion is in no way administered or conducted by TABtouch; and
(b) any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to Perth Racing, not to TABtouch.