Lunch en Blanc
Saturday 18 November 2023
Join us in Lunch en Blanc on Day 1 of The Pinnacles (supported by TABtouch) Champion Fillies' Day. Ascot Racecourse will be transformed into a 1950s themed raceday as we celebrate the ladies on and off the track, with 3-year-old fillies competing in the Group 3 W.A. Champion Fillies Stakes.
Our popular Lunch en Blanc event offers a gorgeous long table lunch experience in our Leger Lawn Marquee. Ladies and gents are encouraged to dress in white with a splash of pink and a 1950s influence.
Your ticket includes:
• Exclusive access Leger Lawn Marquee.
• Sit-down luncheon with long table style seating.
• Spring-inspired three-course menu featuring WA produce.
• Contemporary beverage package.
• Live entertainment.
• Betting facilities.
• Racecourse admission and racebook per person.
Tickets from $155 per person.
Please note Lunch en Blanc is an 18+ event. Access to function is 30 minutes prior to the first race.