Expected weather: Sunny 24 degrees Celsius
Expected track rating: Good 4
Rail position: 14 metres
Race 1 1:49 Get The TABtouch Maiden (1,650 metres) - Bet with TABtouch
1. OUR MAORI BOY jumps from the outside gate 11 days after finishing stone motherless of 14 over 1,400m at Belmont Park. His personal best would put him right in the mix but he has been disappointing since returning from 120 days off.
2. MAYBE ONE MORE races in blinkers for the first time 11 days after finishing seventh of 14 over 1,400m at Belmont Park on his reappearance. His wide gate does not improve his chance of breaking through at the 19th time of asking.
3. COSTA OESTE gets the assistance of a senior jockey, Mitchell Pateman, after having apprentice hoop Casey Hunter for company in each of his last five races. He was plain from a favourable draw over 1,400m at Belmont Park 11 days ago.
4. MASKED VIRTUE ran out of petrol in the final furlong over 1,400m at Belmont Park 11 days ago. Third up and up in trip to 1,650m, he rates as the pick of the runners which were no match for Saverio in the aforementioned Saturday maiden.
5. FLYIN' TRADIE has posted consistent ratings over one mile in his two cracks at the distance range, including when sixth of nine at Belmont Park two weeks ago. He split Touch The Clouds and Tyson Fight under Andrew Castle in that race.
6. SADEIKO races in blinkers for the first time 13 days after making a respectable return over 1,500m on his home Pinjarra Park track. Further improvement may be needed to break his maiden and Mitchell Pateman elects to stick with Costa Oeste.
7. REPENTANCY was a late scratching over 1,500m at Pinjarra Park 13 days ago after he became fractious in the gates and veterinarians found him to be lame and have abrasions on his near hind leg. He is hard to fancy on his speed ratings.
8. OUTTATHAWAY has drawn the inside gate but he has not raced on the speed in any of his five races so the barrier may be more of a hindrance than a help. He finished seventh of nine over 1,300m at Belmont Park one week ago.
9. TYSON FIGHT had every chance when racing close to the speed over 1,650m at Belmont Park two weeks ago. That race was run at nothing more than a fair tempo and Touch The Clouds and Flyin' Tradie overtook him before the winning post.
10. HALINSKY debuts following four barrier trials at either Belmont Park or Lark Hill from April to August. The five-year-old has been well beaten in each of his four preparatory runs so he is difficult to like from a wide gate on his first start.
11. STRATOSPHILLY recorded the fastest final furlong over 1,500m at Pinjarra Park 13 days ago, beating Sadeiko comfortably. William Pike sticks with her, she improved second up and another step forward is likely as she goes up in trip.
12. TOUCH THE CLOUDS registered a marginal personal best over 1,650m at Belmont Park two weeks ago. It would not be a shock to see her go to the front under Skye Bogenhuber and rarely is leading a negative at this level of racing.
13. EXPRESS TO FAME finished 12th of 14 over 1,400m at Belmont Park 11 days ago. She is second up and, like Touch The Clouds, she is one of the possible leaders but she has a bit to find on others that could not go with Saverio.
14. TURPIN TIME faded out of contention over 1,400m at Belmont Park 11 days ago. Mitchell Pateman rode her in what was her fourth race and he has decided to partner Costa Oeste, which must rate as a negative pointer towards her chance.
15. COME ON JOURNEY was second of six in a Belmont Park barrier trial 16 days ago ahead of his first race for 199 days. He did not threaten to break his maiden during his initial campaign for John Doyle at provincial venues.
Race 2 2:24 Smartline Handicap (1,000 metres) - Bet with TABtouch
1. REYKJAVIK returns from his 158-day spell with Kate Witten booked to reduce his impost to 56.5 kilograms. He was fourth in the Karrakatta Plate over 1,200m at Ascot Racecourse and he may be better suited to six furlongs than five.
2. DEMTIMES has swapped trainers from George Dupre to Brad Graham since debuting over 1,000m at Northam 20 days ago, finishing eighth of 10 in a race that included She's Vital as well. He would have to improve a lot to feature.
3. MY DEMI is one of three David Harrison-trained runners and, with William Pike booked, he is probably the pick of the stable's trio. It may be wise to ignore his last start over 1,000m at Belmont Park 25 days ago when he drew a wide gate.
4. NOBEL SUSPECT debuts following half a dozen barrier trials - five of them at Belmont Park and the most recent at Lark Hill nine days ago. It has taken a while for him to get to the track and he has blinkers fitted for his first competitive gig.
5. SUMMER'S DREAM races in blinkers for the first time three weeks after she finished ninth of 13 over 1,200m at Belmont Park. She broke her maiden over 1,100m at Ascot Racecourse in February so dropping back in trip is a positive.
6. WHISPERING JACK debuts in blinkers on the back of two 950m Lark Hill barrier trials last month. Five of his six siblings to race have posted wins and three of them - Pak In Black, Dan The Fox and In His Hands - triumphed over 1,000m.
7. DYNAMITE DREAM has won both of her Belmont Park barrier trials leading into her return from 151 days off. She finished third of ninth on debut over 1,000m at Ascot Racecourse in April, beating subsequent Saturday winner Dainty Pat.
8. NONNA'S JEWEL debuts in blinkers having had four barrier trials at either Lark Hill or Pinjarra Park since February. She is a full sister of Foxy Royale, which has won two of her 21 races, getting the chocolates over 1,100m and 1,200m.
9. SHE'S VITAL finished sixth of 10 over 1,000m at Northam 20 days ago. She debuted in the city in May, ended up nearly seven lengths off Mizlecki over five furlongs at Ascot Racecourse. She needs to improve her rating to be a chance.
10. WINE THIEF debuts after three Belmont Park barrier trials - two in April and one 24 days ago. She is a half sister of Purple Tiger and, as a daughter of Dick Turpin, she is bred to want somewhat closer to 1,600m than 1,000m.
Race 3 2:59 Zero2Hero Handicap (1,200 metres) - Bet with TABtouch
1. GET OVER IT finally draws an inside gate. He finished third in Belgravia Stakes, fourth in the Fairetha Stakes and eighth in the WA Guineas during his three-year-old season, getting within 2.3 lengths of Caipirinha in the former over 1,200m.
2. GOLD SHIMMER finished sixth of eight over 1,000m at Belmont Park five weeks ago. He has had three attempts at 1,200m and none of them has worked out well. His speed ratings suggest he is better suited over five furlongs than six.
3. NICCATRICE races without blinkers one week after finishing ninth of 11 over 1,400m at Belmont Park. His personal best occurred over 1,200m at Ascot Racecourse in November so he could bounce back to form at long odds.
4. SUPPOSITION is seeking back-to-back wins after getting up in the shadows of the post to beat well supported Sir Snugalot over 1,200m at Belmont Park two weeks ago. He jumps from the outside gate and the tempo may not suit him.
5. SOVEREIGN HALL has had a Lark Hill barrier trial since finishing stone motherless of eight over 1,000m at Belmont Park three weeks ago. Each of his four victories has taken place over the minimum trip so 1,200m is a negative.
6. INCOHERENT recorded a personal best at the grand old age of 11 three weeks ago when he finished fourth of 11 over 1,200m at Belmont Park. Expecting even more from a 77-start veteran is unrealistic so he is unlikely to be a factor.
7. MAMA BEAR is not weighted to turn the tables on Supposition from their clash over 1,200m at Belmont Park two weeks ago. She is half a kilogram worse off despite ending that race over course and distance 3.5 lengths behind him.
8. OMINOUS WARNING does not have the figures to beat the likes of Get Over It and Supposition in a truly run contest but he maps as getting the run of the race if Skye Bogenhuber elects to go forward, which would be a smart move.
Race 4 3:35 Ascot Racing Carnival - Book Now Handicap (1,200 metres) - Bet with TABtouch
1. A PATCH ON KNEE is having his first run on a metropolitan track. He broke his maiden over 1,100m at Northam first up from his 167-day spell before finishing sixth of 13 over the same provincial course and distance 20 days ago.
2. CHENERY RED made a winning debut over 1,200m at Pinjarra Park 41 days ago. That was a decent performance under Fiona Bell, who takes three kilograms off his back again, but he will have to go to another level to remain unbeaten.
3. MULTIVERSE went from winning a Belmont Park barrier trial to taking out a Belmont Park maiden, coming home two lengths ahead of subsequent winner Saverio over 1,200m 18 days ago. He could have done with a better gate.
4. ST BEL returns from his 19-week spell without the benefit of a barrier trial. He has nearly seven lengths to make up on Multiverse from their previous clash over 1,200m at Ascot Racecourse in March so it is hard to make a good case for him.
5. VALTIMOR trialled brilliantly at Belmont Park 16 days ago, winning the second fastest heat of the morning. His personal best, achieved over 1,200m at Moonee Valley in March 2016, puts him on top and he gets winkers for the first time.
6. HURRICANE JACK went to Kalgoorlie to break his maiden at the 14th attempt, getting the job done over 1,200m in the Goldfields. He has finished third in each of his two subsequent races and drops slightly in grade from two weeks ago.
7. PLAY FOR REAL finished ninth of 11 in a recent 950m Lark Hill barrier trial ahead of his first race for 181 days. He won over 1,230m at Albany in February but none of his runs closer to the big smoke have been of the required standard.
8. RECHARGER took out a Geraldton maiden over 1,100m in November under Troy Turner, who has stuck with him throughout his eight-start career even though he has changed stables from Justin Warwick to Cliff Green over the journey.
9. SECRET CHARGE races in blinkers for the first time on his return following his 31-week spell. He won his first preparatory over 1,000m at Belmont Park last month before finishing third of eight in a similar warm-up event 16 days ago.
10. MISS PLANET is having her fourth run for Tom Widdeson after previously being under the care of Grant and Alana Williams. She boasts a poor head to head against A Patch On Knee from their clash over 1,116m at Bunbury in January.
11. MY NAUGHTY BLONDE returns from 150 days off without the benefit of a barrier trial. She finished sixth of eight over 1,500m at Pinjarra Park prior to heading to the spelling paddock and she is likely to want farther than 1,200m.
12. PORTRESS IN MOTION won a Yarra Valley maiden over 1,209m in January 2016 but she has not gone close to posting a second victory, particularly since joining Ivan Haggerty's yard from the stable of John Price in Victoria.
13. VITAL RESERVE has 1.5 lengths to find on A Patch On Knee from their clash over 1,100m at Northam 20 days ago. She recorded her personal best over 1,200m but that effort occurred at Ascot Racecourse in November 2015.
Race 5 4:10 Western Racepix Handicap (1,000 metres) - Bet with TABtouch
1. SIRIUS PROSPECT finished sixth of 12 over 1,200m at Belmont Park two weeks ago. He has not won below 1,200m and his speed figures over shorter trips are far from his best, with the data suggesting his optimum distance is 1,400m.
2. BANGALORE jumps from the outside gate but he gets back onto a dry surface and the ground may be the key to him. He maps as being able to lead if Jarrad Noske decides he wants to press forward on him third up on a firm track.
3. ON THE TURPS made the most of his drop in grade to register a victory over 1,000m at Belmont Park two weeks ago. Like Bangalore, he is another sprinter which wants a dry surface to produce his best form so he rates as a contender.
4. DANCE MINDY DANCE is the second of four David Harrison-trained runners, reappearing three weeks ago after finishing second over 1,000m at Belmont Park. Her ratings point to 1,200m on a wet track being what she really wants to see.
5. DISCO RIFFIC is another of David Harrison's quartet and she returns from 161 days off without the benefit of a barrier trial. Her personal best occurred over 1,000m on a good surface but can she get close to it on her reappearance?
6. FLOWER OF SCOTLAND comes to the city following three starts at Northam in the Avon Valley, winning the first and third of them. She had Count Tomoz Off behind her when she won over 1,100m 20 days ago so she is worthy of respect.
7. ORANGE STRUDEL won a York handicap over 1,100m prior to heading to the spelling paddock and she took out a 1,000m Belmont Park barrier trial 16 days ago. She has raced in the city nine times and rated better over 1,200m.
8. ENCOMIUM has had two Lark Hill barrier trials ahead of her first run for 201 days. She has many lengths to make up on Disco Smile from their 1,200m Belmont Park encounter in August 2016 and her full brother, Stage Flight, is yet to place.
9. RIO FLYER rounds out David Harrison's foursome, returning from 93 days off having had three Lark Hill barrier trials. She races in visors for the first time with her trainer electing to remove the blinkers in search of an improved effort.
10. DISCO STYLE won over 1,200m at Belmont Park in August 2016 but that race took place on a heavy track and each of her subsequent three runs has been poor. She returns from her 182-day spell without a barrier trial to prepare.
11. TWELVE ROUNDS has not gone close to matching the speed figure he posted when runner-up to Shady Grady over 1,000m at Ascot Racecourse in April 2016. Reproduce that and he wins but he beat home over one galloper last time out.
12. WINGS OF HOPE has not won below 1,100m and both of her victories occurred at Bunbury. She returns 94 days following her sixth of 14 over 1,000m at Pinjarra Park. She has not had a barrier trial but she has won first up without one before.
Race 6 4:45 Ascend Sales Trophies Handicap (1,650 metres) - Bet with TABtouch
1. WOODMANS KEEP has strung together consecutive minor placings at Pinjarra Park, first over 1,403m and second over 1,400m. He jumps from the inside gate and Clint Johnston-Porter is likely to ride him positively given the speed map.
2. DECOY NOXIOUS broke his maiden over 1,600m at Northam 34 days ago and one of Perth's in-form jockeys, Daniel Staeck, sticks with him. He may want a bit farther in this grade and he has the disadvantage of drawing an outside gate.
3. DETROIT DIESEL is a fascinating runner. He finished third of seven over 1,600m at Pinjarra Park 13 days ago on his first start since being the seventh of 16 then three-year-old boys to cross the line in the 2015 Victoria Derby at Flemington.
4. GOLGOTHA broke through for his first win 13 days ago, hanging on to get the better of Stratosphilly over 1,500m at Pinjarra Park. He posted his best speed rating in April's WATC Derby so stepping up in trip rates as a positive for him.
5. LOOKING GREAT maps well as he continues his association with William Pike. He gave way to Dark Prospect and Lorentinio over 1,400m at Belmont Park two weeks ago but he may get an easier lead unless something breaks its pattern.
6. SHADOW BOXER races without blinkers upon his return from 14 weeks off. He broke his maiden over 2,200m at Northam in May but he has been beaten by seven and eight lengths on the two times he has competed on city tracks.
7. SNOWY RIVER MEN took out a maiden over course and distance two weeks ago but he has more than two lengths to make up on Looking Great from when they clashed over 1,200m at Pinjarra Park in July and he has drawn a wide gate.
8. DUDEMANBRO has been scratched.
9. JAZARI achieved his personal best in the WA Guineas when finishing 11th of 16 over 1,600m at Ascot Racecourse in November. Clearly he has not lived up to his reputation and jumping from an outside gate is not going to help him here.
10. MYTHICAL SAGA posted the fastest final furlong when fifth of 10 over 1,400m at Belmont Park two weeks ago. He is working his way into form, stepping up to 1,650m is a positive and Jarrad Noske is an eye-catching jockey booking.
11. ABSOLUTE MAGIC broke her maiden over 1,690m at Bunbury during her last preparation. She finished seventh of 10 over 1,400m at Belmont Park two weeks ago and even only moderate improvement the highly tried mare right in the mix.
12. BUSH TRACK finished 10th of 12 over 2,100m at Belmont Park three weeks ago under Lisa Staples. Lisa's husband, Craig, reunites with the gelding on which he won a York maiden over 1,920m in December. He wants farther and easier.
13. MEDIC'S SPIRIT races with a tongue tie for the first time 13 days after finishing stone motherless for the third consecutive time. He broke his maiden over 1,413m at Geraldton in March 2016 so he is hard to like in this event.
14. THE GIRL OF VASSE benefitted from a change of tactics last time out. Randy Tan rode her cold over 1,400m at Belmont Park two weeks ago and she finished that race strongly, hitting the line not far behind Looking Great and Mythical Saga.
15. CHAMPAGNE CHARGER backs up six days after finishing stone motherless for the third consecutive time and those races took place at Marble Bar, Pinjarra Park and Northam. She is impossible to fancy based on her form and outside gate.
Race 7 5:25 Smartline Personal Mortgage Advisers Handicap (1,300 metres) - Bet with TABtouch
1. MATER REMEDY gets the inside gate 13 days following his sixth of 10th over 1,400m at Pinjarra Park. He recorded his personal best over 1,300m with Ryan Hill in the saddle and 58.5 kilograms of weight when winning in December.
2. STELLAR IGNITION gets several gear changes - blinkers off, tongue tie on and, perhaps most significantly, concussion plates on - two weeks ago after finishing 11th of 12 over 1,200m at Belmont Park. He had won his previous two races.
3. WATIJADOO races in bar plates for the third time since returning from his 144-day spell. He has beaten just one galloper in his two runs this preparation so, until he undergoes a positive gear change, he is hard to back with confidence.
4. LORENTINIO would have beaten Dark Prospect at Belmont Park two weeks ago if their clash had been over 1,300m instead of 1,400m. He rates well on that effort and he should enjoy racing on a dry track for the first time since April.
5. SIR SNUGALOT was backed off the board to make all over 1,200m under Fiona Bell two weeks ago. He does not map anywhere near as well from his wide gate and stepping up to 1,300m is another negative based on his past performances.
6. ZEFIRO keeps drawing bad gates. He made light of an inconvenient starting position to finish fourth of 11 over 1,300m at Belmont Park 11 days ago and he would be the top pick if he did not have to jump from the car park yet again.
7. COSMAH DOMINATION jumps from the widest gates on her return from 132 days off. She has had a Lark Hill barrier trial ahead of her reappearance but she finished stone motherless of 11 in it so she is difficult to recommend first up.
8. FORTY FOUR RED has been scratched.
9. STEP RIGHT UP finished 10th of 12 over 1,200m at Belmont Park two weeks ago in what was his first race for 172 days. He has not won any race on anything other than wet ground since October 2014 so he is opposable on a dry track.
10. THROUGH THE GLASS regains the services of William Pike, who partnered her to a couple of 1,300m Pinjarra Park wins earlier in her winter campaign. She led against her usual pattern last time out so it may be worth forgiving that effort.
11. VINTRUSIVE returns from his 134-day spell without the benefit of a barrier trial. She broke her maiden over 1,500m at York in November and progressed to take out an Ascot Racecourse event over 2,200m in March. She wants farther.
12. FIREMAN FREDDY has had a couple of 950m Lark Hill barrier trials ahead of her reappearance. One hundred and 11 days ago she finished fourth of 11 over 1,400m at Ascot Racecourse but it is Lucy Warwick aboard him this time.
13. EXCUSE ME MAK has been relatively poor since winning over 1,400m at Bunbury in November. He is a possible improver on a genuine dry track after encountering rain-affected surfaces in each of his last two visits to Belmont Park.
14. CORRESPONDENT recorded his personal best over 1,500m at Rosehill in May 2015 in what was his final run for Graham Payne. He has been disappointing since joining Jeff Pike, never finishing higher than seventh in Western Australia.
15. MY KIND OF MUSIC is worth monitoring in the market if only because she was specked at big odds before just holding on to beat Little Red Roman over 1,500m at Ascot Racecourse in February. However, that race did rate very moderately.
16. ELLIE'S GREY defied her price to win over 2,200m at Ascot Racecourse in November but she has been poor in each of her subsequent five races, the latest of which saw her finish stone motherless of 10 over 1,203m at Pinjarra Park.
17. GILT EDGE joined Neville Parnham's stable from those of Mathew Ellerton and Simon Zahra in February and, sadly for her connections, she has not transferred her form in Victoria to Western Australia, fading in each of her four WA races.